Saturday 23 January 2016

Wilkinsons Skincare Haul


I picked these up from my local Wilkinsons store last week and just wanted to give them a quick mention.

I have been using the face wipes for around a year now and absolutely love them.  I usually use them to removemy makeup at night before cleansing. I find they remove everything really quickly and dont leave a greasy film on the skin. At only 50p for 25 wipes they are amazing. 

I also picked up the gentle facial scrub for sensitive skin for 95p. They do other ranges such as tea tree and a spot one i believe for the same price. They also do a normal face wash if you dont like the scrub. I much prefer scrubs and i have used this a couple of times now and its very gentle, not rough and gritty and its a cream formula so doesnt leave skin dry and tight. Bargain for 95p! 
The light hydrating moisturiser is another product i love so i grabbed another. I have fairly oily skin in my t zone so prefer a light moisturiser under makeup and this is great. I think this is £1 from the travel essentials section but they usually have it on 3 for 2. 3 tubes of moisturiser for £2 is a steal. I have found these products dont break me out also so thats another plus. I do usually use a thicker face cream a night but for day time or travel this is great.

Finally i picked up the tea tree overnight calming serum for 95p. I haven't tried this yet but will update once i have. I know tea tree is good for spots so i might wait until i have a breakout to put it to the test. 

Hope this has helped. I think these are great for the price and i will definitely be repurchasing. If you have tried this range yourself please let me know what you think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment